- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Car Space
- 696 m2 Land
RARE opportunity: Approvals in place to build 3x 3br homes!
All the hard work has been done for you: the owner has approvals for subdividing the site into 3 and building 3 new dwellings. Just choose a builder and away you go. You could even start marketing before you settle!
Be the smart investor who buys the ugliest home on the best street. This home is begging YOU for its revival or replacement. You are only limited by your imagination (STCC) on this generous 696sqm block. All trees can be immediately removed without the hassle of seeking approval to create a blank canvas for 1, 2 or 3 homes. Or mix it up and sell some of the land for quick cash whilst building on the rest!
Whether you ultimately live here or sell to the market everyone will agree it is a cracker of a location. All good things come in 3’s:
• 3 major shopping centres including Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Churchill Centre/Costco just minutes away
• 3 minutes drive to 2 medical centres and a dentist
• Walking distance to 3 parks and 3 playgrounds
• 3 minutes to great schools including CaFE Enfield Children’s Centre, Enfield Primary School and OLSH College
• 3 minutes to countless diverse restaurants along Main North Road
• Leave your car at home – the local bus stop is a Go Zone!
• Truly inner-city – just 8km from the CBD or a few minutes by car
Call Andrew to get your information pack including the plans and approvals.
With local values already up 8% over last year, and development opportunities scarce as hens’ teeth – especially in such a highly sought-after location – you’ll need to act quickly. Call Andrew NOW before another savvy investor snaps it up!
We (Xsell Property & our suppliers) have made every effort to ensure that the information provided for this property is accurate, however we provide no warranties or guarantees. We accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to land size, floor plans, or general condition) and recommend that if you are interested you make relevant checks and seek qualified and independent advice where necessary.
RLA: 267 – 857